Group W Toolset Release 5.1
Changes Since Previous Release
This document describes changes released in Group W Toolset 5.1, released on
2014-01-17. The previous version was 5.0, released on 2011-08-19.
Older versions of this document are kept in elements with name of the form
READ-THIS/xDOTy, where 'x' and 'y' represent the whole and fractional parts of
the release level. Example: Element READ-THIS/4DOT0 contains the READ-THIS
document that was distributed in Group W Toolset release 4.0.
Group W Toolset documentation is in HTML format. In file #1 of the release
are three elements that you should download to the same directory your PC or
GWTS.HTM defines a frameset that uses the other two documents. If your
browser does not support frames (or you hate them), then point it to
- Download GWTS/HTM to GWTS.HTM
- Download GWTSDOC/HTM to GWTSDOC.HTM
- Download GWTSTOC/HTM to GWTSTOC.HTM
Summary of Changes
- @LC 2R1A fixes several minor bugs.
- @QC 2R1A fixes a bug whereby illegal @COPY,I could be generated.
- @T 2R1 fixes a couple of typos.
New Features in Old Programs
- FAS-FIX/10R5A is local code for FAS 10R5A LIST (from MFD) command.
- @LC 2R1A adds X option to @ZIP call and implements a wildcard
- @PCT 5R2 adds display of future console fin message (FIN, ABORT FIN,
ERROR FIN) and reorganizes its display.
- @PCTPL 1R3 pipes future console fin message (FIN, ABORT FIN,
- @PIDSTA 1R3 adds O option to show only open PIDs, and allows PID
ranges to be specified.
- @SECDMP 1R2C improves comments.
- RIBUFFDEF defines console fin message field.
- RUNINFO 5.1 returns console fin message field.
- @T 2R1 adds several features:
- C option show only run counts (no detail).
- G option specifies that run-id is exact generated run-id.
- I option sorts by Instruction Processor (IP) consumption.
- S option sorts by start date/time.
- Z option shows in descending order.
- @TOUCH 1R1A adds standard disclaimer at the top.
- @Z 3R4 allows @Z with no file name (assumes TPF$) and has improved
help text and comments.
- @UTCPL 1R1 is new COBOL (UCOB) processor that pipes UTC time.
- @UTC 1R1 is new generic processor that displays UTC time. It uses